Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogging....

It’s so funny that I look at all the blogs out there and think WOW who has time to do all these amazing things on their pages. I think my updating once a month is doing well! So I am still working with my student Chelsey, she is actually going to have open heart surgery this Friday. I’m really nervous but hoping for the best. I started helping the high school cheerleader coach this year. It has been so much fun. I love those girls so much, they are all so HILARIOUS and they laugh at my corny jokes!! They have taught me a lot about myself and the kind of person I should be and they’re just in high school!! I decided to do a little life changing of my own these days. I’m working on making my mind and body healthy. I started on the mind part but not the body….yet! I’m taking a couple of classes at EA and hating school. I always have!! I guess I’m just waiting out the time till I can start my next BIG adventure!! Which I think will come soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kasi-roll! It's good to see you about the blogging world again. I didn't know you were helping out with the high school cheerleaders. That's really cool. And I'm glad to hear about this new motivation for health! Yay health! For me, the trick is sticking to it when I feel lazy. Good luck, and I hope to see your smiling face up here visiting soon!

P.S.
I have the time to put cool stuff on my blog because I sit in front of a desk for 8 hours a day, and am very good at putting off real work. :)

Couple of Hunt's said...

KASI!!! How the heck are you? I miss you SO freakin much!!! I was planning on coming to Thathcer this next weekend and I was going to surprise you, but my house is finally closing and we are moving now. Anyways, will you tell Chelsey that I said hi and that I miss her. I really hope that her surgery goes good. That is scary!! Anyways write back and let me know how you are doing and ALL the details of EVERYTHING!!
MUAH!!

The Peterson's said...

Oh my goodness Kasi! I did not know you had a blog but I am so excited! I look forward to reading it and getting back in touch. It has been so long!!!