Monday, May 19, 2008

7 weird or random facts about myself.

1. I get up and go to the bathroom at least once a night....if not twice!
2. I don't like to eat infront of other people....if you notice i either pick at my food or just don't eat.
3. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches....give me a snake anyday, but dont ever get me near a roach!
4. I sleep on the same side of the bed(its a queen) not in the middle or across it but on one side.
5. I sleep with my baby blanket....its still in great condition!
6. I cant think of this on right now but i will fill it in later.
7. When I concentrate really hard on something I tend to stick my tongue out. (Katie i do this ALL the time!!)

So now I tag you!
1.On your post, link back to the person who tagged you - that would be me, in this case.
2. Post your assignment on your blog - seven weird or random facts.
3. Post these rules on your blog.
4. Post links to the bloggers that you will be tagging.
5. Go to those blogs and give them a comment on their blog to let them know that you have tagged them.

No comments: