Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Call

Well it was about 11 o'clock on Thursday morning when I got the call from my mom. They were admitting my dad into the hospital. He had been sick for a few days and went in for an appointment with Dr. Kartchner. They did some tests and decided to admit him. On Friday they told us he had pnmonia. That night they did some blood work and didn't like the way it looked, so he has to see the cardiologist this week too. It only looked that way from him being sick. Mom told me today that he might get to come home on Monday. Might is the key word. He's had quite a few visitors and has been in good spirits. I know this cause everytime I come in he asks where his milkshake is, then when I leave he say's thanks for the milkshake. If you know my dad....you know thats how he always is. So things are going good and my friends have been amazing. Keeping me involved and my spirits up. Always asking what they can do for me. I'm tring to be there for mom.....I'm even feeding the dog! Guess I'll let you know what happens next!

1 comment:

Katie Williams said...

Kas...really...you are always invited over and to do things. I hope your dad gets better soon, he is a great man. And as always, let me know if I can do anything.